- Children’s Day is celebrated on November 14
- Nehru’s birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day in India due to his penchant for children and students
- The children affectionately called him Chacha Nehru
Nehru’s birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day in India due to his fondness for children and students. The children affectionately called him Chacha Nehru.
To celebrate Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday, here are some quotes, wishes, WhatsApp status, messages, greetings to share for Children’s Day:
Children’s Day Quotes
Here are quotes from Jawaharlal Nehru to share on Children’s Day:
- The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. How we raise them will determine the future of the country.
- I may not have time for adults, but I have enough time for children.
- Children do not think about the differences between them.
- Children are like buds in a garden and must be nurtured with care and love, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow.
- The vast army of children around the world, seemingly different types of clothes, and yet so similar to each other. If you put them together, they play or quarrel, but even their quarrel is a kind of game.
- As they grow, unfortunately, their natural freedom is often overshadowed by the teaching and behavior of elders. At school, they learn a lot of things, which are undoubtedly useful, but they gradually forget this essential thing to be human and benevolent, playful and to make life richer for themselves and for others.
Children’s Day Wishes
- The most precious thing in this world is the smile on a child’s face. Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child should grow up with love and care. Let’s make the lives of the little ones happy and healthy. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are the flowers of heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and pleasant place for our children. Happy Children’s Day!
- May the innocence of their smiles and the purity of their hearts remain forever intact. We wish a happy Children’s Day to all children in the world!
- You never get old, if you carry your childhood with you. Happy Children’s Day everyone!
- Each child is special and unique. Let’s make their childhood memorable by providing them with a better life. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are God’s little angel. I wish them the best on this Children’s Day.
- Never let the child in you die and be sure to nurture it whenever necessary. Your good heart would make everything better. Many happy wishes for Children’s Day.
children’s day messages
- Never stop crying, playing or laughing; it’s just a part of your childhood that you will never forget. Happy Children’s Day!
- Teach children how to think rather than what to think. The way you’re going to plant the seeds, it’s going to bloom that way. So be nice to the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
- On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our children. Let them feel precious in every way possible, because they are our future. Happy Children’s Day!
- “Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who abuse them tear at the fabric of our society and weaken our nation. – Nelson Mandela
- “Every time a child is rescued from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “A child can always teach three things to an adult: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and to know how to demand with all your might what you want.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Let’s sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better future.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
- “I dream that my four grandchildren will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King
children’s day whatsapp status
- The sweetest time in someone’s life is childhood. A very happy Children’s Day to all the children in the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
- The earth reveals its innocence through the smiles of children. A very warm wish for all the children on this special day. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are called the flowers of heaven and the dearest to God. So, let’s swear to make this earth a happy and better place for children. Happy Children’s Day.
- May the innocence they hold remain forever in their pure hearts and bring out the best in each of them. Happy Children’s Day.
- Teach children how to think rather than what to think. The way you are going to plant the seeds is going to flower that way. So be nice to the kids. Happy Children’s Day.