Shri Ram Management Olympiad’22: Win Prize up to 1 Lakh; Check details here
In a crowded world of routine management aptitude tests, The Marketing Society, Shri Ram College of Commerce is back with an even more challenging and exciting second edition of the Shri Ram Management Olympiad ’22 – a tremendous opportunity unique that will put your logical thinking, business acumen and general acumen to the test.
“Management is above all a practice where art, science and craftsmanship meet.
As Henry Mintzverg rightly said, successful management involves being competent in many areas.
This is the perfect opportunity for high school and undergraduate students to test their insight and find out where they stand, which is possible when you step into the new horizon of grueling case questions, challenging practical applications and mind-boggling logic.
Why register for the SRMO?
1. A comprehensive test to assess your position at national level.
2. Find your way in a world of practical applications.
3. SRCC Certificates.
4. Attractive prizes and other rewards.
Date and Eligibility for the SRM Olympiad 2022
1. SRMO upper secondary category – It will take place on November 8, 2022 between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. Students belonging to 11th and 12th grades of any Stream or Board are eligible.
2. SRMO Undergraduate Category – This will be held on November 6 between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Undergraduate students belonging to any stream (including the 2022 batch) are eligible.
3. The duration of the test will be 1 hour only.
Fees for SRM Olympiad 2022
1. Registration fee: Rs 199/-
2. Early Bird: Rs 169/- (promo code – EARLYBIRD)
If your school/institution would like to register a contingent, please email us at [email protected]
Duration, format and program of the SRM Olympiad 2022
11 o’clock ; MCQ format: online
2. The test will include questions with an application focused on case studies drawn from real managerial situations on topics such as strategic management, financial management, marketing management, etc.
3. However, attempting the Olympiad does not require special training
4. PFA a detailed guide to the event
5. If you have any doubts/problems, contact us at [email protected]
Rules and Regulations for the SRM Olympiad 2022
1. The Olympiad will take place online.
2. Further details will be communicated to registered participants in due course.
3. Each participant would have 1 hour to attempt the test.
4. The examination window will remain open from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on both days.
5. The results would be announced on the company’s website.
6. An attractive cash prize would be awarded to the top 3 ranking holders in each category.
7. Certificates of achievement would be awarded to the top 50 rank holders in each category.
8. A certificate of participation will be given to each participant attempting the Olympiad.
9. Registration fees are non-refundable.
10. Timing of test submission would be taken into consideration in order to rank the entry in the event of a tie.
11. Final authority and decision rests with the organizers in the event of a dispute.
Awards and prizes for the SRM Olympiad 2022
1. Prizes (cash + in kind)
Rs.100000 (including scholarships worth Rs 20,000 and gift baskets)
2. Certificate of attendance
The deadline to register for the SRM Olympiad 2022 is November 5, 2022.
To register Click here